Hallo there, welcome to my recipe site, if you look for recent recipes to make this weekend look no further!
We provide you only the best Chocolate Banana Loaf
@mubina_18 we have more broad variety of recipes to make.
Before you jump to Chocolate Banana Loaf
@mubina_18 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down what time of day it is while you eat. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a short time you’ll see that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is essential because all those are situations that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This will show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
*We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate banana loaf
@mubina_18 recipe. You can have chocolate banana loaf
@mubina_18 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Banana Loaf
- Provide 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Provide 1 cup white sugar
- Take 2 medium bananas mashed
- You need 2 eggs
- You need 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Provide 1 cup flour
- Use 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- You need 1 tsp baking soda
- Use 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Take 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Use 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Use Choco chips (optional)
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Loaf
- Preheat oven to 175•C. - Grease a loaf pan. - In a large bowl beat together the melted butter, buttermilk, eggs, banana & vanilla. - mix well. - Combine the flour,cocoa,sugar,baking soda and salt.
- Add into the wet mixture until smooth. Finally, fold in macadamia nuts. - Pour into loaf pan and sprinkle chopped almonds & choco chips. - Bake it for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. - Serve warm or cool. - Enjoy 😊 - #Mubinarecipes
If you find this Chocolate Banana Loaf
@mubina_18 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.